Are you planning a bachelorette in Miami and looking for an ultimate guide to get everything sorted?
You’ve come to the right place!
Miami is one of the best bachelorette destinations in Florida and there is a lot that you can do here. It’s particularly good for brides who love to party, spend days relaxing on the beach and are a bit of a foodie.
From choosing accommodation to the activities, we tell you everything you need to know to plan the perfect bachelorette party in Miami!
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links, meaning I get a commission if you decide to make a purchase through my links, at no extra cost for you!
Table of Contents
Miami Bachelorette – Who is it for?
Miami is a great destination for a bachelorette. There are a lot of fun things to do and it can suit most brides however, it’s particularly recommended for:
- Beach goers: if your bride loves to spend time on the beach, swimming and working on her tan, she will love Miami.
- Cocktail sipper: you will find all sorts of bars in Miami but if there is one type of drink it’s best for, that would be cocktails! If your bride is always down for a mojito or margarita, she will be in for a treat.
- Foodie: Miami is known for its food especially Cuban and Haitian. If your bride is a foodie and loves latin food, Miami will be perfect.
- Party girls: Miami is one of the best party cities in the USA. Nightclubs, latin bars, pool parties… there is a lot going on for girls who like to party. You can expect some wild nights here.
Now, knowing all of that, you should be able to establish whether Miami is a good destination for your bachelorette.
If that’s the case, then keep going as the cool stuff is yet to come.
How to get to Miami
The best way to get to Miami is by plane. Miami airport is one of the largest in the South and there are many cheap flights going there.
From the airport, book a cab, Uber or private transfer to your accommodation. See prices.
If you were here to explore the area, I would highly recommend renting a car as well but for a bachelorette, chances are that you won’t want to drive anyway and Ubers should be just fine.
Best places to stay in Miami for a bachelorette party
The most important thing to look at before booking your accommodation is the area. You need to make sure you are choosing a neighborhood that fits your personality and ideally, the one where you will spend the most time.
Here are the 3 best areas to stay in Miami for a bachelorette.
South Beach is the ultimate place to stay in Miami for a bachelorette. It’s the most famous neighborhood in Miami Beach and is famous in the entire world for its beach and nightlife.
You will find many restaurants, bars and clubs here. Just walk up Ocean Drive and pick! You can also easily access the beach during the day.
As a general thing, this is the best place for girls who want to party hard and relax during the day.
Here are the best hotels in South Beach for a bachelorette:
- Luxury: 1 Hotel South Beach is the ultimate place to stay in Miami for a bachelorette. You will love the rooftop pools, restaurants and private beach. It truly has it all and is perfect if you want a luxurious hotel in South Beach. Prices here.
- Mid-range: Hotel Victor South Beach is perfect if your budget is a bit tighter but you are still looking for something super cool. This hotel is classy and has amazing amenities including a beautiful pool. Prices here.
- Budget: There is no such thing as cheap accommodation in South Beach but the Hotel Breakwater South Beach is excellent value for money. It has a glass-enclosed pool and a restaurant and prices are very reasonable. See prices here.
Wynwood & Design District
Wynwood is another great option. It used to be a warehouse district but has now become Miami’s trendiest neighborhood.
People from all around the world come here to see the beautiful murals.
It’s also known as a bit of a hipster district and you will find many restaurants and bars with a cool vibe.
Wynwood and Miami Design District not as buzzy as South Beach. It’s more relaxed and hype.
The downside to staying in Wynwood is that it’s a fairly small neighborhood and quite far from everything else so you will need to take Ubers.
Also, there aren’t that many hotels in Wynwood itself but there are a lot in the Design District which is a better place to stay.
Here are the best hotels in Wynwood and Miami Design District for a bachelorette:
- Luxury: Hyde Suites Midtown is the best hotel in the Design District. It has a large pool and tennis court. In terms of location, you can easily get to both Wynwood and South Beach from there. See prices.
- Mid-range: Den in Wynwood have several 1 and 2-bedroom luxury apartments in Wynwood. The building is gorgeous and there is literally everything you may need including a pool and gym. As you would expect from Wynwood, it’s also very Instagrammable. See prices here.
North Beach is another neighborhood in Miami Beach.
As the name suggests, it’s located a bit further north than South Beach.
It’s an excellent place to stay for girls who want to stay in a quieter area while still being very close to the bars and restaurants.
In North Beach, you’ll enjoy a quieter (but just as pretty) beach and a more residential feel. That said, you can easily walk down to South Beach to go to the beach or for food, drinks and parties.
Also, it’s much cheaper than South Beach so it’s a great place for people on a budget.
Here are the best hotels in North Beach for a bachelorette:
- Luxury: Carillon Miami Wellness Resort is the ultimate place to stay in North Beach. You will get luxury amenities including a spa, pool and fancy restaurants. See prices.
- Mid-range: Bluebird Suites Monte Carlo Miami Beach are luxury apartments in North Beach. Pool, gym, fancy apartment… you truly have it all here. See prices.
- Budget: M Boutique Hotel is ideally located near the beach. It’s great value for money, especially since there is a kitchen so you can easily have drinks or even food here. See prices.
Best things to do in Miami for bachelorette party
Now that you know everything about the logistics of planning a Miami Bachelorette weekend, it’s time to focus on the good stuff and discover what are the best things to do.
You will find below a selection of fun things to do in Miami for a bachelorette. This includes both daytime and nighttime activities.
Miami Bachelorette Ideas – Daytime activities
You will find below the best things to do for a bachelorette in Miami during the day. This includes all sorts of ideas including foodie activities and games.
This is one of the best things you can do during a bachelorette weekend (may it be in Miami or not), yet that’s not something you see mentioned often.
But, seriously, booking a professional photoshoot is such a cool thing to do with your party!
You will be with a professional photographer for 2 hours. He will take you to the best photo spots in Miami to take photos of you.
You will then receive 30 fully edited photos (in the next few days).
Not only is it fun but that also means that everyone gets to keep a souvenir of the weekend.
Finally, unless someone doesn’t like having their photo taken, it usually is an activity that suits everyone.
Food tour of Little Havana
Little Havana is the Cuban neighborhood of Miami. It’s very lively and the ideal place to visit if you love delicious food.
You’ll find many restaurants, markets and street food carts offering Cuban sandwiches, tapas, mojitos and ice-cream.
It’s also one of the most Instagrammable places in Miami so you can be sure to take beautiful photos here.
Joining a food tour of Little Havana is a great thing to do if you love discovering local food and want to learn more about the area.
Drinks and food are included in the tour.
Wynwood Graffiti Bar Tour
This is a fun way to explore Wynwood. Have you ever heard of a pedal pub? Well that’s exactly what that is.
Basically, you will be on a bar on wheels. In order to move around, you’ll have to cycle!
It is very good fun as you get to discover the beautiful murals in Wynwood, enjoy some drinks and have an amazing time with your friends.
Escape Room in South Beach
Escape Rooms are the ultimate group activity and a fun thing to do during the day.
The Diamond Heist Room Escape Game is ideally located in South Beach. You can easily book your game online and head there in the afternoon.
As for any escape room, you will have a set of clues to solve. It lasts 1 hour which is very convenient.
You can be sure to have loads of fun here.
It’s particularly good in the afternoon after a big night. You can spend a relaxing day at the beach with a 1-hour cool activity.
It’s also a cheap thing to do on a Bachelorette in Miami so if you are on a budget, you should add this to your bucket list!
Food tour of South Beach
If you haven’t opted for the food tour in Little Havana, you should consider this one.
It’s in Miami Beach which means that you will be tasting a wider range of food. Miami Beach is a cosmopolitan neighbourhood and there is a bit of everything here.
You will, of course, get to taste some Cuban food but that’s not all. American and French are also on the cards.
The local guide will take you to the best foodie spots during 3 hours. Food and drinks are included.
You will be eating a fair bit so you can opt for this and skip a meal at the restaurant. Ideally, I’d recommend doing it late afternoon and start your night out just after.
As previously mentioned, no matter what you need to include at least one boat trip in your Miami bachelorette itinerary.
We already covered a few options and here is another one: a party boat!
If you want to party hard, this one’s for you. Unlike the others that are a bit calmer and calmer, this party boat is perfect for celebration.
You will have access to many water party toys which is always good fun.
Jet Ski tour of Biscayne Bay
If you love water activities and want to have some fun, hiring jet skis will be the perfect thing to do!
You will be with a local guide who will help you get around and bring you to the best spots.
Not only is it but you will also get to see dolphins, manta rays and other marine creatures.
If your bride is a bit more of a thrill-seeker then that one is for you!
When you go parasailing, you are attached to a parachute and being pulled by a boat. It is great fun as it’s a mix of water and adrenaline activity.
Also, it’s a great way to discover unusual views of Biscayne Bay and Miami.
Party on a private yacht
Who says Miami says boat trip and for a bachelorette, you might as well rent a yacht!
This is a great opportunity to discover Biscayne Bay, enjoy the views of the city, have fun in the water and sipping on delicious drinks.
You can hire the yacht for a 4-hour trip. It can be anytime between 9 AM and 1 AM so it can be a daytime activity as much as an evening one. It’s really up to you.
The yacht fits up to 10 people and it works out pretty affordable once split.
One thing is sure, it’s that you will have a blast!
Miami Bachelorette Ideas – Nighttime activities
Now let’s talk about the fun part, the evening! Here are some of the best things to do in Miami at night for a bachelorette.
Although it is considered as a romantic activity, it’s also a great thing to do during a bachelorette.
If you didn’t opt for the private yacht, this one will be a great option.
Private night cruise
No matter what you do, you have to go on at least one cruise in Miami and if you want one that is fun, private and will get you in the mood for a good night, this is it!
You will have the entire boat for yourself for 2 hours at night.
The captain is adorable and you can be sure to have a very good time.
You can enjoy some nice music, drinks and soak up the beautiful views of the Miami skyline.
Unlike the sunset cruise mentioned, this one is available much later (the first departure is at 5:30 PM and the last one at 11:30 PM) which means you can truly appreciate Miami during the night.
Salsa & Mojito night
Alright, calling all the party ladies for this one!
If you love everything latin, you will be in for a treat with this bachelorette activity.
Miami is a paradise when it comes to latin bars, food and drinks. Why not take full advantage of that?
You can book a salsa and mojito night which includes:
- Salsa or bachata lessons
- Delicious mojitos
- VIP access to latino clubs
This is truly a great experience.
It takes place in South Beach so the location is ideal and it is very good fun. The instructor is friendly and helpful.
Book a VIP Night at Basement Miami
Address: 2901 Collins Ave, Miami Beach, FL 33140, United States
Basement Miami is a popular spot for bachelor and bachelorette parties.
Located in Miami Beach, this venue is an underground bowling nightclub. Yes, there are such things!
Basically, it’s a bar but you can also play bowling. It’s decorated like a nightclub and feels like it (lights, music… you have it all).
No matter what you decide to do, it’s very much worth checking it out but they also offer bachelorette packages so don’t hesitate to contact them to book.
Best restaurants for bachelorette party in Miami
Looking for great places to eat? Here are some recommendations.
Havana 1957 is one of the most famous restaurants in Miami and an excellent place to get dinner for a bachelorette party.
It’s a small chain of Cuban restaurants. They have several locations in Miami Beach including the Espanola way, South Beach and Ocean Drive.
They serve delicious and authentic Cuban food including seafood dishes. It’s also an excellent place for cocktails. Make sure to try their mojitos, you won’t be disappointed!
Chotto Matte Miami
Address: 1666 Lenox Ave #1664, Miami Beach, FL 33139, United States
If you want to give a go to fusion cuisine, this will be the best place to do so.
Chotto Matte is located in Miami Beach and is a Peruvian-Japanese fusion restaurant.
This may sound a bit odd at first, yet this is one of the most famous combinations when it comes to fusion cuisine.
It is absolutely delicious! Japan and Peru are two countries that use delicious ingredients and thorough techniques. Combined together, the result is just beautiful!
It’s also a great place to grab some drinks as they have delicious cocktails that happen to be very affordable compared to the cocktail bars in the area.
Finally, the restaurant is stunning. It’s beautifully decorated and the atmosphere is amazing.
Address: 214 Española Way, Miami Beach, FL 33139
When it comes to places to eat in Miami for a bachelorette, Wet Dreams set the standard really.
They only do desserts so don’t expect an entire meal here but it’s a great thing to grab in the afternoon if you want a little snack.
They serve desserts shaped like, well, the bachelor’s most important body part! Who would say no to that?
Please note that both men and women will be in for a treat here.
Also, it’s located on the Española Way in Miami Beach which is very convenient. You can easily swing by.
My Sweet Liberty
Address: 237-B 20th Street, Miami Beach, FL, 33139
Located in Miami Beach, My Sweet Liberty is the perfect place if you want to drink cocktails and grab some nice but quick food.
Basically, it’s more of a bar than a restaurant in terms of atmosphere but they serve delicious food so it’s worth going in the evening.
It’s also one of the best places in Miami for brunch so if you were looking for that, make sure to head there!
Their prices are reasonable and the place is super fun. You’ll love taking photos here!
Address: 127 NW 23rd St, Miami, FL 33127, United States
Located in Wynwood, Mayami Mexicantina is an upscale Maxican cantina.
They serve delicious Mexican food and fabulous cocktails. The place is quite unique and the Maya universe definitely is all around.
If you are looking for a cool, reasonably priced and instagrammable place to eat, this is for you!
Best bars for bachelorette party in Miami
Now, let’s talk about drinks! You will below the best places to go for a drink in Miami for a bachelorette.
Address: 437 SW 2nd St, Miami, FL 33130, United States
Located in East Little Havana, Casa Florida is a paradise for ladies on a bachelorette party as well as being a bit of a hidden gem!
It’s a tropical bar with tropical vibes and girly decor.
You will find various areas including a garden with an airstream vintage bus, a tropical tiki bar with a converted shipping container as well as an indoor ‘Old Florida’-style bar.
It’s a great place to get cocktails and take beautiful photos for your Instagram!
Broken Shaker at Freehand Miami
Address: 2727 Indian Creek Dr, Miami Beach, FL 33140, United States
This one is a bit of an unusual bar. Firstly, it’s important to mention that it’s located in a hostel.
It’s not an issue at all but you need to know that otherwise you might struggle a bit to find it.
The great thing about Broken Shaker is that it’s a bit of an oasis in busy Miami Beach. It’s a great place to check out if you want to get away from the crowds for a bit.
Their court is lush and there even is a pool.
They serve delicious and unique cocktails. Loads of South American influences here with the use of Pisco and Brazilian drinks.
Three & No. 3 Social
Address: 50 NW 24th St, Miami, FL 33127, United States
Now let’s include a rooftop bar here because, let’s be honest, who says bachelorette party says rooftop bar!
This one is located in Wynwood and is one of the best rooftop bars in Miami for a bachelorette.
You can grab both food and drinks here. They have a happy hour every day until 7PM so make sure to take full advantage of that.
In terms of drinks, they have all sorts of beverages and serve delicious cocktails.
They also offer deals with 2 cocktails and 2 snacks for example.
It truly is a fun place as you will get this Wynwood vibe while enjoying the class of a rooftop.
Miami Bachelorette itinerary
Looking for the perfect Miami Bachelorette itinerary? No probs! Here it is.
Bachelorette in Miami – Day 1
- Arrival. You arrive at Miami Airport in the morning and take your private transfer to your hotel.
- Food tour of Miami Beach. Once you dropped your stuff at the hotel, start with the food tour of Miami Beach. You’ll get to taste various types of food, get some drinks and discover the area with your local guide. You will be eating quite a bit so you shouldn’t need to go to the restaurant after that.
- Chilling out on South Beach and taking beautiful photos with the lifeguard stands. In the afternoon, it’s time to relax a bit. Put your bikini on and head to the beach. You can lay down on your towel, swim or read. Make sure to go for a walk at some point so you can find the most beautiful lifeguard stands and take stunning photos.
- Diamond Escape Room in Miami Beach. As it is your first day, opting for a team activity like an escape room is a great thing to do. You can easily book it online, it only takes 1 hour and is very close to the beach.
- Bachelorette Party Boat. In the evening, hire a yacht for a few hours and enjoy the views of Biscayne Bay while sipping cocktails and playing with the water toys.
Bachelorette in Miami – Day 2
- Jet Ski or Parasailing. If you want to do something fun in the morning before heading out, opt for a jet ski tour or parasailing. It’s good fun!
- Havana 1957 or Food Tour in Little Havana. For lunch, opt for Cuban food. Miami is renowned for its Cuban food and it would be a shame not to try it. Here you have two options, if you like food tours then it’s a no-brainer. Head to Little Havana and take a food tour. That’s where you will find the best cuban food in Miami. If you’d rather a more traditional sit down meal, then stay in Miami Beach and head to one of the Havana 1957 restaurants.
- Wynwood Walls. The afternoon is all about fun and colourful places. You are heading to Wynwood! Famous for its street art, Wynwood Walls is free to visit and perfect for Insta photos!
- Wynwood Graffiti Bar. Once you’ve explored on foot, it’s time to try something a bit more with this bar on wheel. You will be exploring the neighborhood while on a pedal bar. It’s so much fun!
- Cocktails & Food No 3 Social. In the evening, head to this bar for food and cocktails. They have excellent Happy Hour offers until 7 PM.
Bachelorette in Miami – Day 3
- Professional Photoshoot. Start your day with a photo session with a professional photographer. It’s a great way to explore the city and have fun with your girlfriends. Plus, you will receive a set of professionally edited photos. Isn’t’ that the perfect souvenir?
- Brunch at My Sweet Dreams. This cool place in Miami Beach is the perfect spot for a brunch. They serve delicious food, great drinks and the atmosphere is unique.
- Pool party. Who says Miami says pool party. You will find them everywhere in Miami Beach and it’s a must do while visiting the Magic City. It’s also a great way to cool down for a bit.
- Dinner at Chotto Matte Miami. This fusion restaurant is perfect to finish your bachelorette weekend in Miami. It’s classy and unique!
- Salsa & Mojito Night. Finally, opt for a fun last night with salsa lessons with mojitos in Miami Beach.
What to pack for a bachelorette in Miami
Now that you know exactly what to do in Miami for a bachelorette, it’s time to talk about the suitcase and what to pack.
Cool accessories for a bachelorette in Miami
Here are a few cool things you should order to make your bachelorette unique and perfect!
- Bride & Bride Squad T-shirts. These cute and customizable T-shirts are perfect for daytime activities.
- Bride Squad Bathing Suit. If there is one thing you can be sure to use in Miami, that’s your bathing suit. These are super cute and ideal for the occasion.
- Bride Squad caps. Miami is a very sunny place and wearing a hat is something you should be doing. If you’d rather a hat, you can opt for these.
- Inflatable Diamond Ring Pool Float. Not exactly needed but if you are looking for something cool and random to bring to the pool party, this will be perfect.
- Bride to be Veil. Let’s be honest, all brides to be need this for their bachelorette.
- Bachelorette Party Cups. Ideal for when you go out or to drink at the hotel.
- Bachelorette Dare Cards. This is perfect if you love games and were thinking about organising a bachelorette scavenger hunt. You need to scratch the card to discover your dare. It’s good fun.
Miami Packing List
Now that we got the fun accessories out of the way, let’s go back to basics. You will find below a list of items to pack for a trip to Miami.
- Bathing Suit(s)
- Beach towel
- Makeup & Toiletries
- Jacket (light one for evenings)
- Shorts & T-shirts
- Light shirt
- Comfy shoes like converses
- Open-toe shoes
- Classy shoes
Now that you are ready to enjoy your bachelorette in Miami, the only thing that is left for you to do is: HAVE FUN!
You may also be interested in:
- Florida Bachelorette Party: 8 best bachelorette party destinations in Florida
- Bachelorette in St Petersburg Florida: How to plan the perfect St Pete Bachelorette
- 23 Unique & Fun Things to do in Miami, Florida
- 10 Best Places to take pictures in Miami
- 38 Incredibly Interesting & Fun facts about Miami, Florida