Want to test your general knowledge and looking for an amazing UK Picture quiz? You’ve come to the right place!
There is nothing better than a good quiz to have fun with friends or your family. In this article, you will discover an amazing selection of 9 UK Picture Quiz rounds. This includes 90 UK Trivia questions and answers.
So, are you ready to test your general knowledge of the UK? Let’s get started!
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links, meaning I get a commission if you decide to make a purchase through my links, at no extra cost for you! As an Airbnb Associate, I may earn when you book through these links.
UK Picture Quiz Questions
We are getting to the good part now! This is the section where you discover the questions and picture rounds. Feel free to print those so the players can write on them. I recommend printing them in colours (especially the last one) as it can be quite difficult to see the details otherwise.
Round 1: Cities in the UK Picture Quiz
The UK is home to some of the most beautiful and interesting cities in the world. In this British Cities Picture Round, you need to identify them. You will get 1 point per city.
Round 2: Towns in the UK Picture Quiz
This one is a bit more difficult as they are smaller towns. In case you don’t know, a place is considered a city if there is a cathedral. If there isn’t one, that would be a town. Funnily enough, some towns are actually bigger than cities. In this round, you need to identify these British towns.
Round 3: Famous British Landmarks Picture Quiz
This is an all-time favourite! In this British landmarks Picture Quiz, you will discover 10 famous landmarks in the UK. Identify all of them and name their location. You will get a bonus point for the location.
Round 4: Natural Landmarks in the UK Picture Quiz
There are so many beautiful British landmarks that one round was not enough! In this round, you will discover a picture quiz dedicated to the most beautiful natural landmarks in the UK.
Round 5: Man-Made Landmarks in the UK Picture Quiz
When it comes to landmarks, the UK is mainly famous for its man-made ones. This picture Quiz round is all about man-made British landmarks. Identify them and their location (city or town) for a bonus point!
Round 6: British Foods Picture Quiz
Food is an important part of British culture. There are many typical and authentic dishes in the UK. In this picture round, you will find a selection of 10 British dishes and delicacies. Identify them. You will get 1 point per dish.
Round 7: Famous Bridges in the UK Picture Quiz
Want a harder round than the British landmarks picture rounds you already had? No problem! Try this one about bridges in the UK. Please name both the name of the bridge and its location.
Round 8: Train Stations in the UK Picture Quiz
The UK is full of beautiful and iconic train stations. If you’ve been travelling around the TV by train (or just watching some movies), you should be able to recognise most of these train stations in the UK.
Once again, you can give one point for the name of the station and one point for the city it’s located in.
Round 9: National Parks in the UK Picture Quiz
This one is a bit more difficult than the others and will definitely be challenging for a few people. I recommend using this UK picture quiz only if you know your audience knows the UK very well and is into outdoors activities.
In this picture round, the players have to name the National Park they see in the photos and the country they are located in. You can either give an extra point for the country or give 1 point for both the name and the country.
UK Picture Quiz Answers
Yay! You’ve managed to go through the 9 UK Picture rounds. Now is time to discover the answers and whether you were right or not!
Round 1: Cities in the UK – Answers
- St David’s
Round 2: Towns in the UK Answers
- St Andrews
- Bangor, Northern Ireland
Round 3: Famous British Landmarks Answers
- Tower Bridge – London
- Town Hall – Manchester
- Stonehenge – Salisbury
- Clifton Suspension Bridge – Bristol
- Edinburgh Castle – Edinburgh
- York Minster – York
- Big Ben – London
- White Cliffs of Dover – Dover
- Durdle Door – Lulworth (Dorset)
- Malham Cove – Malham (Yorkshire)
Round 4: Natural Landmarks in the UK Answers
- Mam Tor, Peak District National Park
- Cheddar Gorge, Somerset, England
- The Needles, Isle of Wight, England
- Suilven, Scotland
- Duncansby Stacks, John o’ Groats, Scotland
- Seven Sisters, East Sussex, England
- Giant’s Causeway, Northern Ireland
- Old Man of Hoy, Orkney, Scotland
- Dark Hedges, Northern Ireland
- Fingal’s Cave, Scotland
Round 5: Man-Made Landmarks in the UK Answers
- Tower of London, London
- The Shard, London
- Beetham Tower, Manchester
- Roman Baths, Bath
- Hadrian’s Wall, England and Scotland
- Samson and Goliath (cranes), Belfast
- Buckingham Palace, London
- Albert Dock, Liverpool
- Canterbury Cathedral, Canterbury
- Westminster Abbey, London
Round 6: British Foods Answers
- Yorkshire Pudding
- Cream and Jam Scones
- Welsh Rarebit
- Bangers and mash
- Sunday Roast
- Mince Pie
- Scotch Egg
- Full English Breakfast
Round 7: Famous Bridges in the UK Answers
- Clifton Suspension Bridge – Bristol
- Tower Bridge – London
- Millennium Bridge – London
- London Bridge – London
- Glenfinnan Viaduc – Glenfinnan
- Prince of Wales Bridge – Between England and Wales
- Forth Bridge – Edinburgh (Queensferry)
- Tyne Bridge – New Castle
- Tees Transporter Bridge – Middlesborough
- Bridge of Sighs – Cambridge
Round 8: Train Stations in the UK Answers
- King’s Cross, London
- Waterloo Station, London
- Victoria Station, London
- Lime Street Station, Liverpool
- Temple Meads, Bristol
- Paddington Station, London
- Birmingham New Street, Birmingham
- Cardiff Central, Cardiff
- Liverpool Street, London
- Manchester Piccadilly, Manchester
Round 9: National Parks in the UK Answers
- Snowdonia National Park, Wales
- Lake District National Park, England
- Loch Lomond & The Trossachs National Park, Scotland
- North York Moors National Park, England
- Peak District National Park, England
- Cairngorms National Park, Scotland
- Brecon Beacons National Park, Wales
- Yorkshire Dales National Park, England
- Pembrokeshire National Park, Wales
- New Forest National Park, England
You’ve made it to the end! We hope you had fun with this UK picture trivia! If you are interested in trivia, you may also want to check those out:
Pin it for later!